2 weeks in to school...man I'm pooped


I haven't updated in a while so, I'll list a few things that have happened since my last post:
1.) Went to Boston w/a friend from Greenville (will post pics. soon)
2.) Then traveled to Delaware and Virginia Beach for a few days before school began
3.) Tried to work in my classroom the week before inservice, but they were painting
4.) Found out they couldn't paint b/c I had mold in my classroom which has since been removed(will post pics later)
5.) Started school last Tuesday and also came down with the flu at the same time.
6.) Jump started my tennis career by playing 5 different times in the past week.
7.) Decided to move my residency to a house 5 minutes closer to school for about half the rent each month (praise the Lord the move will be happening by the end of this month)
8.) Lost my internet at home earlier this week because they never sent us a bill then decided to cancel it (and b/c I'm moving...I'm not worried about it...I just can't email at night for the next few weeks)
9.) Went to a free Caedmon's Call concert on Sunday at a Lutheran church nearby (pics and video soon)
10.)Have been killing myself to stay on top of grading/lesson plans/daily routine with a heavier class load this year
11.) Taking a seminary class on Wednesday nights entitled "Counseling Principles"
12.) Finally received my books from Desiring God about 2 weeks ago...and just read A God-Entranced Vision of All Things
13.) Going on the Singles Mtn. retreat after the soccer/vball games tomorrow night
14.) Will be riding/driving 17hrs. next weekend to Minnesota for Dan Birkholz & Jodi Ostergard's wedding
15.) have been drooling for the last half hour over the 80GB/160GB ipod classic...and contemplating how I can justify buying one.
16.) Am realizing that God has a reason for upset plans, tough decisions, disappointments, frustrations, times I lack faith and am indecisive...He's preparing me for something and looking for my good.

0 comments: