Snow and a little update

Well, I have a day set aside now b/c of inclement weather to give a little update and hopefully keep more in touch with those few who actually view this blog. No School today b/c of snow/freezing rain...they've been giving us false hope for the past few weeks...and by "they", I mean the weatherman in the Philly area. They build up our anticipation all week just to dash our hopes and dreams with nothing. Sometimes they give us a 2-hr. delay (which we had 3 so far this year)...guess its better than nothing. So far, I've used this day to strengthen my vocabulary, grab a few hrs. more sleep, read (a few hrs. so far), catch up on all my favorite soap operas (yeah right), and blog. So, I'll be adding more than just a picture soon b/c a lot has happened in the month I've been away and beside the updates I really need to muse a little more. The picture's not that great, but you get the point

0 comments: