New Home


Pic of the stromboli i got tonight at the place across the street from my house. My first thought was it looks like a boomerang...my next was, I should have gotten the small.


My new favorite cheesesteak place in the city mainly b/c its 5 minutes from my house.


A parting shot of two of my students that I've had for the past four years since 7th grade...gonna miss them.


One final shot of my Sophomore homeroom on our last day of classes.

As of last Saturday, I am officially a resident of great city of Philadelphia...and what better way did I celebrate but with a cheesesteak whiz/with...which any local could tell you means 12 inches of sliced beef on a soft roll w/onions and cheese whiz. I know it may not sound too appetizing, but is truly divine...it may just be further confirmation of God's leading.

A new occupation is my current concern...after flirting with teaching (again), getting a cdl, tutoring, and even applying at the post office. I haven't gone to Mcdonalds yet even though there is one across the street...I have considered Chick-fil-A though. My options are completely open. I'd love something in the nps...seriously giving tours in philly would be a blast in my opinion. So I have some work next week in checking this out more. Pray as I seek out a job in the philly/NJ area.

2 comments:

You'd be a great tour guide! I vote for that! Praying for ya with all the transitioning, either way.

Thanks, we'll see. I'm taking a short hiatus from the job search, but hopefully something will fall in my lap w/some due diligence of course.