This past week.

This past week was as expected pretty hectic. Besides the normal business of a high school teacher, extracurriculars were more than usual this week. I did have some help though b/c my cousin Justin had to fulfill his history ed. practicum for Northland, I had an assistant in grading, monitoring, teaching (which he did well in)...I'm going to miss my lackey (as Leslie Nichols affectionately referred to him as). So, from two away basketball games (Upper Bucks & Lehigh Valley..which we both won) to Mid-terms to JH winter weekend...it was a pretty out of the ordinary routine kind of week and weekend. I'll be adding more info. on these in a bit, but thought I would add a pic. of Saturday's AFC divisional game where the Colts hounded the Baltimore en route to the AFC Championship game...two years ago they made it to this point and lost to none other than the New England Patriots...hopefully this time the result will be different (game time is Sunday at 6:30pm).

0 comments: