Second time around..



Well, this is my second official blog....but the first to actually be of any consequence. I started one when I did my student teaching a year and a half ago, but haven't touched it since...so, its time to start afresh. Hopefully this will give an update to those desiring to know what I'm up to...if you're finding this for the first time, I'll fill you in. I am a second year JH/HS teacher at Calvary Baptist School in Lansdale, PA (Southeastern PA). Well, time is precious & I'm busy soon...so I'll go ahead and spend time later working on this blog of mine! To all those reading & enjoying, may you not only receive some joy from the ramblings & reminiscings but by viewing this blog gravitate toward truth and further a relationship with the only source of truth...the infallible scriptures breath by an immutable Creator.

0 comments: