Taking the road less traveled


The pic is of a road I take every day on my way to school, and as I was driving it today, it got me thinking so I stopped for a little while. Just like the road bends and you can't see the rest of the path b/c the trees hinder your view, so is our life as God leads us. Though we can't see exactly where He's leading, we continue to trust and follow. Not only is our dependance growing, but also as we turn the bend, we can see His will opening up, and it is good and pleasing and all-glorifying to Him. So as this less traveled road is traversed, we...I can't forget that its all for Him and it might not make sense now to follow, I've got to continue.

"Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it. Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain! Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. Confirm to your servant your promise, that you may be feared. Turn away the reproach that I dread, for your rules are good. Behold, I long for your precepts; in your righteousness give me life!"
Psalm 119:35-40 (ESV)

2 comments:

Hey "son"! We found your blog through a trail of blogs, and were excited to see how you were doing. You'll have to check out our blog www.fippsfamily.blogspot.com. The girls are huge, and we have a third on the way!! Let us know if you are up this way ever, and we'll have you over for dinner!

this pic reminds me of the road to northland. :)