Midwest College Trip

From last Saturday (11/4) until this morning (11/11), I helped chaperone the Calvary teens on their trip to three colleges in the midwest. Pillsbury, Northland, and Maranatha were the stops...so, I'm going to quickly chronicle our trip from the beginning until today.

Before I left, it took several days to prep. for my classes that I would be leaving behind while trying to get grades tabulated at the same time...just so happens that I never got my grades in (they were due 11/3). If anybody knows what I'm talking about with grades, they can be a frustration especially when the gradebook in your computer has been down for two weeks before report cards go out. So, in the midst of all the prepping & grading, I had to find time to pack and did so the morning of (after about 3hrs. sleep).

November 11th: we left early (7am) from Calvary...made several stops and reached Schaumburg, IL by 9pm that night...crazy trip & here's some pics taken by the teens with my camera. Pretty much any time that I tried to take a short nap they thought it'd be fun to take pictures often posing with me...ah well.

So, here's Bryan posing while I'm trying to sleep.


Donnie & Maggie hanging out,















Paul & Donnie staring at or not at the camera,








and Elissa & Chris as well...

0 comments: