2010: An Urban Odyssey

Not sure why I'm so excited about this year...maybe I know something you don't. Maybe, I'm just pumped about grace, & know God has some pretty crazy things in store this year. Or maybe its because its less than a year and a half before the Lord comes back (mark your calendars). In all seriousness, I'm determined to follow through with things this year...we'll see. My first attempt is an idea tweeted by a friend to photojournalize this next year...Project 365 they call it. I may not follow the rules (try to find a pic that summarizes your day), but here goes.



More like "$.99 Taquitos. Constipation Solved" or "$.99 Taquitos. Don't even bother trying to leave the bathroom tonight" or "$.99 Taquitos. Pepto is in aisle 2".

Seriously, never had a desire to eat a taquito...though they served them at Calvary and on days I mournfully forgot my lunch. I pass about 3-4 of these convenience stores on my way to work, and my reaction was always the same...why...especially after the following description (1:11).

So hope you enjoyed yesterday's pic...kinda my "moment of zen"/common grace for the day.

3 comments:

Yeah! Here's to 2010 and all the photos it will bring. So glad you're giving it a shot!

Whatever you do don't try the Cheeseburger Big Bite...really don't do it. Thanks for two posts; love hearing what you're up to. Looking forward to the pics.

looking forward to it as well. I try to stay away from 7/11 at all costs...wawa has earned my trust.